Jiffy Seed Starter - Cell Insert and Tray
1. Fill cells with approx. 22 cups (5 1/2 liters) of Seed Starting Mix.
2. Plant seeds according to seed packet directions, or insert cuttings into mix.
3. Water thoroughly, but do not allow to stand in water or to dry out.
4. After seeds have sprouted, place in a sunny location.
5. To harden off plants, place outside in shade for several days (bring plants in at night). Gradually expose to full sunlight.
6. To transplant, gently pop individual plants out of cells. In your garden dig hole deep enough to cover base of plant. Make sure the base of plant is completely covered by garden soil. Water thoroughly.